Proof of Completion of High School or Secondary School

YACPA will need an official copy of your final high school transcript that shows your graduation date. This is required even if you graduated high school prior to this year. Please DO NOT send your transcript prior to your graduation.

YACPA will also need official copies of transcripts from any colleges or universities you have attended (read below).

ALL transcripts are due to the YACPA Admissions Office by June 30, 2020.

The Young Americans College of the Performing Arts
1132 Olympic Drive
Corona, CA 92881

Official digital transcripts sent through online services such as Parchment are allowed. If you have any problems finding The Young Americans College of the Performing Arts listed on the online transcript site you are using, please try adding The Young Americans College of the Performing Arts manually. If this does not work, please contact the YACPA Admissions Office at [email protected].

Course Transfer Assessment

Have you taken college courses or participated in a dual-enrollment program through your high school? Wondering if your college credits will be accepted for transfer at YACPA?

You may send unofficial college transcripts for assessment to [email protected].  The unofficial transcript must display your name, the name of the institution, the course code and name of the course, the number of credits, and your final grade. Unofficial transcripts can usually be obtained from college student portals.