Proof of Secondary School Completion

YACPA will need an official copy of a document showing that you have completed your required schooling. Typically this would be a certificate from your secondary school.  In the U.S. an acceptable document would be a high school diploma or transcript. For International members, acceptable documents may include a certificate, diploma, transcript, examination results, a letter from your school, or other certifications.

YACPA will also need official copies of school records, such as a transcript, from any colleges or universities you have attended (read below). School records must be in English and must include the name of the course, the number of credit units, and your final grade in the course.

Proof of completion of required schooling/secondary school and any College/University records (if applicable) are due to the YACPA Admissions Office by June 30, 2020.

The Young Americans College of the Performing Arts
Attn: Admissions
1132 Olympic Drive
Corona, CA 92881

Please DO NOT send your proof prior to your completion. If proof of completion will not be available until after June 30, 2020 please email us at [email protected] and let us know when you anticipate your proof will be available.

Course Transfer Assessment

Have you taken college courses or participated in a dual-enrollment program through your high school? Wondering if your college credits will be accepted for transfer at YACPA?

You may send unofficial college transcripts for assessment to [email protected].  The unofficial transcript must display your name, the name of the institution, the course code and name of the course, the number of credits, and your final grade. Unofficial transcripts can usually be obtained from college student portals.