Position Summary: Part-time faculty pool positions to teach on a term-by-term basis. Some of these appointments may be reviewed for renewal or transition to a contracted position.
Position Duties: 100% Teaching and Instruction. Instructors will teach undergraduate courses in Human Biology. Will be responsible for holding up to three office hours each week to assist students with coursework and answer questions regarding curriculum. Will be required to report student learning outcome tracking.
- Master’s degree in Biology or related field.
- Evidence of excellence in teaching or the potential for excellence in teaching human biology or anatomy and physiology to an energetic, art-focused, diverse student body.
- Teaching experience at the college/university level.
- PhD in Biology or related field.
- Demonstrable ability to relate concepts to performing artists.