Position Summary: The Young Americans College of the Performing Arts is seeking a highly motivated and qualified candidate to join the team as the Recruitment Coordinator. The recruitment coordinator will be responsible for developing and implementing recruitment strategies that forge strong strategic relationships and broaden the pool of high quality applicants seeking to perform and study with The Young Americans.
Reporting to the Dean of Administrative Services, the successful candidate will be self-motivated with exceptional communication and organizational skills. This is a developing position that requires initiative, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to changing needs. The position also provides an opportunity to make a sizable impact and shape the future of a developing department.
- Work closely with sales & marketing and admissions teams to develop and drive strategy.
- Execute recruitment strategies to meet goals and implement creative methods to find high-quality applicants.
- Build and sustain strategic relationships that strengthen pathways into the organization.
- Support and contribute to marketing YACPA in a manner that reflects the mission and benefits of the program.
- Utilize a data driven approach to lead acquisitions, engagement, and conversion. Maintain a positive and professional working relationship
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned in a professional and efficient manner.
- Identify and drive opportunities for recruitment.
- Proactively build pipelines of high-quality applicants utilizing digital media, social media, cold calling, networking, college fairs etc.
- Develop sustainable relationships with schools and arts organizations for recruiting high quality applicants.
- Maintain responsive telephone and email communication follow-up with applicants.
- Prepare reports on a weekly basis relating to lead acquisition, engagement, and conversion.
- Plan and execute recruiting events within budget.
- Develop and manage branded collateral and merchandise.
- Travel will be required for specific events.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs.
- Comfortable learning/working in CRM programs.
- Experience in recruitment preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in recruiting.