Individualized Education Plan

If you had an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or other accommodations made for you in high school, we strongly encourage you to submit your IEP or other documentation of your accommodations to our admissions office ([email protected]) for your student file. Please note that unlike high schools, colleges are not required to follow IEPs or other accommodations, and allowances are up to your individual instructors. We do however strongly encourage you to discuss your previous accommodations with our Dean of Students and your individual instructors so that we may better support you in your journey with us.