Financial Guarantor & Co-Signer Information

All students, regardless of age, are required to have a Financial Guarantor. This person will act as your financial sponsor to cover educational expenses in the event that you default on payments for tuition, rent, utilities or other educational charges that become outstanding.

All students planning on utilizing student housing are also required to have a co-signer for the lease on your apartment (this can be the same person as your financial guarantor).