Campus tours provide an opportunity to see the campus, observe classes and rehearsals, and interact with staff, faculty, and students. Whether you are considering auditioning or deciding if YACPA is the place for you a campus tour is a great way to see first hand the YACPA experience.
Campus Tour Info
- Campus tours are available by appointment
- Appointments are scheduled on weekdays between 10:30am and 3:30pm (Pacific Time)
- Appointments are made through the “Book Campus Tour”
- Please make an appointment prior to making travel plans
- Campus Tours are not available on weekends, holidays, or during winter break which will be from December 18th through January 2nd
- Campus Tours are generally 1 hour.
- You may audition following your tour
Interested in viewing Student Apartments?
- Units are located within the Hensley apartment complex
- You will not be able to view an actual YA student apartment
- You can view a model unit by calling the Hensley Leasing Office at (951) 272-6910
- Apartment size and layouts are the same as the model units
Schedule Your Tour
Appointments are available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
Please email [email protected] with your name, email address, phone number, number of guests attending, and desired date and time. We’ll confirm at our earliest convenience.
Please book your tour at least two weeks in advance.
Ready to Audition?
Enter “I would like to audition after my campus tour” and the year you graduate high school in the email request for your Campus Tour.